Well-designed programs and high-quality teaching at the Music Institute of Chicago help every student acquire the creative, social, cultural, and brain-building benefits of playing an instrument.
The Cornerstone of a Quality Music Education
- The best-trained, most experienced music teachers in Chicago
- Excellent learning environment and supportive community
- Personalized teacher placement process with an expert music educator
- Accepting beginning, casual, and advanced students of any age
- Rolling registration all year
- Two 17-week semesters, fall and spring, and a flexible summer session
Why Choose the Music institute of chicago?
- The Music Institute's careful placement process and wide selection of faculty ensure the best student-teacher match.
- MIC families join a supportive musical community of parents, students, and concertgoers.
- Every student can participate in family concert events and community service performances.
- Every student receives three free tickets to acclaimed Nichols Concert Hall concerts presented by MIC.
Start private lessons anytime; rolling registration is always available. The MIC academic year includes two 17-week semesters, fall and spring, and a flexible summer session. Private instruction is available for all ages and levels of interest and ability. Whether you are a beginner, casual learner, or advanced student, there is a place for you at the Music Institute of Chicago!
Get Started Today